The Britannia Hotel is located in the centre of Rome, between the Viminal and
the Quirinal hills, just a short walk from the central Termini railway station
and from the “Repubblica” Metro stop. From this Metro stop, on the square of Piazza
della Repubblica, it is a short journey on the A Line to reach the Vatican (just
5 stops to “Ottaviano”).
The hotel is located in the limited traffic zone. Please ask to our staff for
Nearby sites and attractions
- 5 minute walk to the Teatro dell'Opera opera house and the Palazzo delle Esposizioni
- 5 minute walk to the National Roman Museum (Museo Nazionale Romano) at the Baths
- 15 minute walk to the ancient Roman houses (Domus Romane) at Palazzo Valentini
- 15 minute walk to the Spanish Steps and the Trevi Fountain
- 20 minute walk to the Colosseum, the Roman Forums and the Vittoriano Museum Complex
at Piazza Venezia.